AUTEX. The History.

AUTEX Autoteile Export GmbH, as it stands today, was born out of the merger of Klotz Industrie- & Autoteile GmbH and AUTEX Autoteile Export GmbH in 2006.

 

Klotz, founded in 1954, developed over the years into a flourishing FAG key distributor in Rhineland. Their substantial success, also in the international export business, was due to their being pioneers in the field introducing the wheel bearing kits from HK onto the market. The improvement in wholesale business was so extensive that in 1994 it became essential to break up the business divisions. This consequently led to the founding of HK Autoteile GmbH as manufacturer and Klotz Ind. as a regional dealer. HK Autoteile became later part of the FAG group. In the mean time, it has been incorporated into the Schaeffler group.

 

In 1978 AUTEX Autoteile Export GmbH was founded as a subsidiary of the Lemförder Metallwaren AG and belonged to the ZF Trading Gruppe until October 2005. The thriving sales and distribution of the GK water pump soon developed into a prosperous mainstay.

 

The merger of both companies served as the basis for today's commercial trade program. Belt drive components, wheel bearing kits and GK water pumps have contributed to AUTEX's worldwide renown. The GK water pump led to their achieving the status of IPAS-International Preferred ATR Supplier, which was awarded to them by the Handelskooperation ATR International AG. Since 2006, AUTEX has been fulfilling the highest quality demands of TecDoc and belongs to the association of Certified Data Suppliers. All-round quality - that's what AUTEX stands for.

AUTEX Autoteile Export GmbH headquaters
Development of  AUTEX Autoteile Export GmbH
GK Qualitysign

AUTEX AUTOTEILE GERMANY | Claudius-Dornier-Straße 3 | 50829 Köln | Fon 0221 958424-0